About Me

My photo
kajang, Malaysia
grow up by noor aien 18teen and nothing special on me yeah

yeehhaaaaa

I praise Allah for sending me you my love.You found me home and sail with me.And I`m here with you.Now let me let you know.You`ve opened my heart.I was always thinking that evrything


But everything was changed when you came along

And theres a some relation said words I want to say.For the rest of my life.I`ll be with you.I`ll stay by your side honest and true.Till the end of my time.I`ll be loving you.For the rest of my life.Thru days and night.I`ll thank Allah for open my eyes.Now and forever i want to be there for you.I feel so blessed when I think of you.And I ask Allah to bless all we do.

Everything changed when you came along.but everything has changed when you find and love someone. you need someone else from me. we have been separated from their own direction. I am sad I am very disappointed. for the last time I said that.you are gods gift that God gave to me. I will wait for a lovely time i wait.kind of like what we do the decree.